- GreenTray® reduce en un 80% el tiempo de manipulación de los cultivos vegetales in vitro
- LA UNIÓ de Llauradors denuncia la inacción de Administraciones e Intercitrus ante la grave crisis de precios de la actual campaña citrícola
- Ibérica de Patatas donó 20.000 kilos de patatas a los bancos de alimentos de Mensajeros de la Paz en 2021
- Múltiples incertidumbres y problemas ante la aplicación de la reforma de la Ley de la Cadena
- Bioline Iberia lanza Cluster®Pro, una nueva biosolución frente a los ataques del trips
- La reserva hídrica española se encuentra al 45,3 por ciento de su capacidad
- Precios Cítricos de Córdoba - Semana 3/2022
- EDYPRO invierte más de 100.000€ en su departamento de fabricación
BIOFACH and VIVANESS will be held from 26 to 29 July in 2022. This new summer date for the gathering of the international organic food and natural and organic personal care community has been set in order to meet multiple requests from registered exhibitors and enable all participants to plan with confidence.
The decision to postpone the trade fair pairing and the accompanying BIOFACH and VIVANESS Congress this year was taken on a one-off basis in close consultation with the exhibitors.
Exhibitions and congresses have been held again at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg since September 2021 subject to a robust hygiene strategy, and exhibitors and visitors have responded extremely positively and with a sense of responsibility. At the same time, NürnbergMesse is paying attention to the individual needs of its customers and participating sectors. This has led to different decisions for different events. Current developments in the Covid-19 pandemic are causing uncertainty for many exhibitors at BIOFACH and VIVANESS, for example. Danila Brunner, Executive Director BIOFACH und VIVANESS, NürnbergMesse, comments: "By postponing the World's Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food and the International Trade Fair for Natural and Organic Personal Care until summer, we are accommodating the wishes of a large number of our exhibitors and enabling them to plan with confidence. We are very grateful for the many constructive conversations with sector representatives, which provided significant encouragement for this decision, and the impressive commitment they have shown to BIOFACH and VIVANESS. Together with the exhibitors, we are looking forward to seeing the international organic food and natural and organic personal care products community again in Nuremberg for our summer edition of BIOFACH and VIVANESS in 2022 from 26 to 29 July!"